Kue Bolu Coklat Recipe
Preparation Time : 10 minutes
Cooking Time : 25-30 minutes
Total Serving : 4
Ingredients For Kue Bolu Coklat Recipe :
- a pan : size of 22 cm round.
- flour : 1/2 cup
- cocoa powder : 1& 1/2 tablespoons
- egg yolks : 5
- egg whites : 4
- caster sugar : 1/2 cup
- unsalted butter. Mel : 100 gm
Preparation Method for Kue Bolu Coklat Recipe :
- Pre-heat oven temperature of 160 deg C. Grease pan with butter and sprinkle with small amount of flour. Mix and sifted flour and cocoa powder. Set aside.
- Boil the water over a large pan, combine eggs and sugar in other container smaller than water pan (or fix with water pan). Beat eggs until fluffy pan over boiling water (double boil method). After eggs fluffy and pale, remove from double boil and continue to whisk until room temperature.
- Fold in the flour mixture and chocoa powder, stirring with a spatula until completely mixed.
- Combine warm melted butter into it and mix again until batter is shiny and butter mixed.
- Pour batter in baking pan and bake in oven until done (30 ~ 35 minutes). Check with the tooth pick, if inserted in and comes out clean, cake is done.
Note: Know the condition of your oven. Different size and condition will give different heat result.