Chittal Macher Muitha Recipe
This unique fish recipe is mostly famous among the people from Bangladesh.
Preparation Time : 25 mins
Cooking Time : 30 mins
Total Serving : 2
Ingredients For Chittal Macher Muitha Recipe :
- Chital fish : ½ kg Gada
- Potato : 3-4 boiled
- Mustard oil : 200 gm
- Ghee : 1 ½ tsp
- Salt and sugar :
- Red chilli powder :
- Onion : 1(paste)
- Curd : 50 gm
- Garlic : 1 whole (paste)
- Ginger : 4-5 inch (paste)
- Jeera/ cumin : 1 tsp (powder)
- Cloves : 2
- Chinamon : 2
- Green cardamom : 2
Preparation Method for Chittal Macher Muitha Recipe :
- Take the fish pieces, peel the skin of the fish and wash properly.
- Take the boiled potato and smash them.
- Now add the smash potato with the fish and mix them properly.
- Put half of the total quantity of garlic, onion, ginger paste and a bit of salt and make a thorough nice mixture.
- Take a saucepan and put the mixture.Add some water and boil it.
- When it is properly boiled, let it cool and cut into square pieces.
- Heat up oil in a Chinese wok and add the remaining ginger, garlic, onion paste, cumin powder.
- Fry them until they turn brown in colour & add curd, garam Masala, red chilli and sugar to it.
- Add 2 cup of water in the mixture.
- When the water begins to boil add the square pieces.
- Boil them for about 6-7 minutes.
- Add ghee and pour into the serving bowl.
- Serve hot with plain rice.